Join AMA Nashville for our next power luncheon on May 9th at 11:00am at City Winery!
Are you ready to re-imagine the future of marketing?
For 75 years, marketing operated on the simple idea that: Brand = Promise + Experience.
Today it is:
Brand = Experience STORY
While the advent of social media has shattered one-way interruptions of promise-making in favor of co-created storytelling, this focused concentration on storytelling is harming our brands. The rapidly changing, post-digital, network–based world requires a NEW SET of PARADIGMS FOR the 21st Century Marketer.
According to award-winning CMO and current CEO of the American Marketing Association Russ Klein , “Experience design is the next frontier for all enterprises and brands.” Without intentional experience design, a brand is at high risk of losing both its clarity and meaning, two essential predicates for brand building.
Russ Klein’s new and patented construct, Brand = Experience STORY means a brand can be built on experience design alone and can be strengthened by effective storytelling. Without intentional and positive experience design, a brand cannot compete on storytelling alone.
Participants who join us on May 9th will discover:
• Why chasing so-called brand loyalty is no longer the end game for marketers
• The importance of reliability and usefulness in earning customer trust
• How to become “insight-prone” and how storytelling figures into brand-building and experience design.
• What world-class experience design looks like
• How and where to start the process for building an MLE (Minimum Loveable Experience)
• Ways to measure success
• Ingredients for becoming a 21st Century Leader
Do not miss out on this opportunity to receive in person training with Russ Klein, one of the most distinguished, awarded and recognized marketers in our time.
Russ Klein, Marketing and Brand Expert
Russ Klein is an award winning five-time CMO who has quarterbacked teams for many of the world’s foremost brand names—holding top marketing and advertising posts at Dr Pepper/7UP Companies, Gatorade, 7-Eleven Corporation, Arby’s Restaurant Group and Burger King where he also served as president from 2003-2010.
Klein has had the rare privilege to lead marketing for three different private equity acquisitions, each of which set new records at the time for return to shareholders
His Burger King body of work that was recognized by ADWEEK as “The Advertiser of the Decade” for the 2000’s…a distinction belonging to Nike and Budweiser in previous decades.
Burger King’s groundbreaking digital campaign, “Subservient Chicken”
• ranked as the 6th greatest campaign of 21st Century by Ad Age
• and Digital Ad of the Decade by the Wall Street Journal
Klein was responsible for “Whopper Freak-out”
• the highest recalled advertising campaign ever measured by Nielsen’s IAG Research among all advertisers
Klein is a graduate of The Ohio State University and is a devoted and distinguished alumnus of Fisher College of Business; and also a graduate of the Harvard School of Business Advanced Management Program.
As CEO for the American Marketing Association, Russ is charged with the transformation of the AMA to become an essential community for marketers.
• Klein was once nicknamed “Flamethrower” by an industry publication for risk-taking and provocative advertising; but he now aspires to be the torch bearer for all marketers.
Note: Parking is included in the price of your ticket. Parking attendants will guide you to an on-site, self-park spot at City Winery until on-site self-park spots are filled. A valet will park your car (free) after on-site City Winery spots are full. Follow the signs near Lafayette Street. SP+ parking lot adjacent to City Winery is NOT free.
Or use Discounted Lyft Rides: We've partnered with Lyft to offer exclusive ride discounts to AMA Nashville! Save 10% off 2 rides to or from AMA Nashville with code AMA0509.